• Participants must read and sign the Release from Liability Agreement prior to rental.
• A credit card is required for rental deposit.
• Helmets and locks are provided for free with rental. Helmets are required for all participants.
• The renter must be 18 years of age or older to rent equipment. Participants under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian present to sign the Release from Liability for them.
• Participants are responsible for the rental equipment, from the time the equipment is rented until the time it is returned, including damage and theft of rental equipment.
• Late returns are subject to overtime charges and late fees.
• Participants must comply with all traffic laws and ride with caution. We ask that cameras and cell phones not be operated while riding due to safety concerns.
• For road bike rentals, a bike tube, pump, and seat bag will be provided. We’re also happy to share some tips on good trails, scenic routes, the bridges that have bike lanes, and other cycling information – just ask!
• Please return your equipment 15 minutes before closing time in order to allow time for check out. If you are having so much fun you’d like to keep the bikes overnight, please call us to let us know; we’d be happy to make arrangements for a longer rental.
• If you cancel up to 72 hours prior to the rental start time we reserve the right to charge one day rate for each bike reserved. No refunds are issued for early returns.
What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
South Maui Bicycles accepts returns or exchanges within 30 days of original purchase date. Item must be in new condition with all original packaging, manuals, accessories, and with original receipt. All returns are accepted for store credit only. We do not Give cash back!
No returns accepted on Bicycle Purchase's except for manufactures warranty.
Rental bikes returned early will not receive store credit or refund for remaining balance.
C02's may not be returned for store credit. No returns on “Special Order” items.